With about three weeks until Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 hits stores, Activision today released a new trailer featuring a live-action take on their upcoming shooter.
Unlike last year's "The Vet & The n00b" live-action commercial, this year's live action video features a stream of "surprises" delivered at the hands of some recognizable faces on horseback, in jets and with bots. And the whole thing wraps up with an undead twist.
Black Ops 2 is set for a Nov. 13 release on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America. It hits stories on Nov. 30 in Europe and Australia. The Vita's Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is set for a Nov. 13 release. The Wii U version of Black Ops 2 hits Nov. 18.
Make sure you check out our Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 home page for all the details about the upcoming first-person shooter.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories
- Daggerfall players
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds