With about three weeks until Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 hits stores, Activision today released a new trailer featuring a live-action take on their upcoming shooter.
Unlike last year's "The Vet & The n00b" live-action commercial, this year's live action video features a stream of "surprises" delivered at the hands of some recognizable faces on horseback, in jets and with bots. And the whole thing wraps up with an undead twist.
Black Ops 2 is set for a Nov. 13 release on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America. It hits stories on Nov. 30 in Europe and Australia. The Vita's Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is set for a Nov. 13 release. The Wii U version of Black Ops 2 hits Nov. 18.
Make sure you check out our Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 home page for all the details about the upcoming first-person shooter.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart