With about three weeks until Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 hits stores, Activision today released a new trailer featuring a live-action take on their upcoming shooter.
Unlike last year's "The Vet & The n00b" live-action commercial, this year's live action video features a stream of "surprises" delivered at the hands of some recognizable faces on horseback, in jets and with bots. And the whole thing wraps up with an undead twist.
Black Ops 2 is set for a Nov. 13 release on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America. It hits stories on Nov. 30 in Europe and Australia. The Vita's Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is set for a Nov. 13 release. The Wii U version of Black Ops 2 hits Nov. 18.
Make sure you check out our Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 home page for all the details about the upcoming first-person shooter.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Towerfall Diamond League
- Need your help fellow Polynauts regarding my thesis study!!!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC