With about three weeks until Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 hits stores, Activision today released a new trailer featuring a live-action take on their upcoming shooter.
Unlike last year's "The Vet & The n00b" live-action commercial, this year's live action video features a stream of "surprises" delivered at the hands of some recognizable faces on horseback, in jets and with bots. And the whole thing wraps up with an undead twist.
Black Ops 2 is set for a Nov. 13 release on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America. It hits stories on Nov. 30 in Europe and Australia. The Vita's Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified is set for a Nov. 13 release. The Wii U version of Black Ops 2 hits Nov. 18.
Make sure you check out our Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 home page for all the details about the upcoming first-person shooter.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What Last-Gen Game Do You Want Remade For Next-Gen?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?