The Bundle of the Damned, the Halloween bundle available now at Groupees, offers some notable PC games at a great price and a donation to charity.
The pay-what-you-want package — with a minimum price of $1 — includes Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason (PC via Steam), the 2009 first-person horror game from Kiev-based Action Forms; Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! (PC, Mac or Linux DRM-free or via Desura), a retro action RPG by The Hideout; and a 20-track collection of music from Halloween specialists Midnight Syndicate (MP3). Twenty percent of the purchase price goes to UNICEF.
Customers who throw in at least $4 will also receive Epicycle's BlindSide (PC, Mac DRM-free or via Desura), an audio-only horror game; Anna (PC via Steam), a horror adventure game from Dreampainters; and Post Mortem (PC via Steam), the prequel to Anuman Interactive's Still Life series of adventure games. Additional items have already been unlocked because Groupees has sold 2,500 bundles; more will become available once the 5,000 mark is reached.
The Bundle of the Damned will be available until 12:15 p.m. ET on Friday, Nov. 2.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song