Digital and social game developer Gameloft is bringing 12 of its most popular games to the Windows Phone 8 platform, the company announced today.
The 12 titles will be optimized with Xbox Live features, giving players the ability to connect with their friends, access Xbox leaderboards and Xbox Achievements.
Some of the games that are being released, such as UNO and Friends, Shark Dash, TexasPoker for Prizes and Fashion Icon, will support Play-Pause-Resume via Xbox's Cloud Storage, meaning players will be able to start a game on one device and resume their progress on another Xbox-connected mobile device.
Seven of the games being released will also include multiplayer modes, including N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance and Order and Chaos Online.
The full list of Gameloft games coming to Windows Phone 8 includes: Ice Age Village, N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, Shark Dash, Asphalt 7: Heat, The Dark Knight Rises, UNO & Friends, Order & Chaos Online, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fashion Icon, Poker for Prizes and Real Soccer 2013.
More from Polygon
- Share Button Use? Can you post to another service other than FaceBook?
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?