Digital and social game developer Gameloft is bringing 12 of its most popular games to the Windows Phone 8 platform, the company announced today.
The 12 titles will be optimized with Xbox Live features, giving players the ability to connect with their friends, access Xbox leaderboards and Xbox Achievements.
Some of the games that are being released, such as UNO and Friends, Shark Dash, TexasPoker for Prizes and Fashion Icon, will support Play-Pause-Resume via Xbox's Cloud Storage, meaning players will be able to start a game on one device and resume their progress on another Xbox-connected mobile device.
Seven of the games being released will also include multiplayer modes, including N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance and Order and Chaos Online.
The full list of Gameloft games coming to Windows Phone 8 includes: Ice Age Village, N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, Shark Dash, Asphalt 7: Heat, The Dark Knight Rises, UNO & Friends, Order & Chaos Online, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fashion Icon, Poker for Prizes and Real Soccer 2013.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC