Digital and social game developer Gameloft is bringing 12 of its most popular games to the Windows Phone 8 platform, the company announced today.
The 12 titles will be optimized with Xbox Live features, giving players the ability to connect with their friends, access Xbox leaderboards and Xbox Achievements.
Some of the games that are being released, such as UNO and Friends, Shark Dash, TexasPoker for Prizes and Fashion Icon, will support Play-Pause-Resume via Xbox's Cloud Storage, meaning players will be able to start a game on one device and resume their progress on another Xbox-connected mobile device.
Seven of the games being released will also include multiplayer modes, including N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance and Order and Chaos Online.
The full list of Gameloft games coming to Windows Phone 8 includes: Ice Age Village, N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, Shark Dash, Asphalt 7: Heat, The Dark Knight Rises, UNO & Friends, Order & Chaos Online, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fashion Icon, Poker for Prizes and Real Soccer 2013.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?