Digital and social game developer Gameloft is bringing 12 of its most popular games to the Windows Phone 8 platform, the company announced today.
The 12 titles will be optimized with Xbox Live features, giving players the ability to connect with their friends, access Xbox leaderboards and Xbox Achievements.
Some of the games that are being released, such as UNO and Friends, Shark Dash, TexasPoker for Prizes and Fashion Icon, will support Play-Pause-Resume via Xbox's Cloud Storage, meaning players will be able to start a game on one device and resume their progress on another Xbox-connected mobile device.
Seven of the games being released will also include multiplayer modes, including N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance and Order and Chaos Online.
The full list of Gameloft games coming to Windows Phone 8 includes: Ice Age Village, N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, Shark Dash, Asphalt 7: Heat, The Dark Knight Rises, UNO & Friends, Order & Chaos Online, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fashion Icon, Poker for Prizes and Real Soccer 2013.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Changing Posting Name
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant