Digital and social game developer Gameloft is bringing 12 of its most popular games to the Windows Phone 8 platform, the company announced today.
The 12 titles will be optimized with Xbox Live features, giving players the ability to connect with their friends, access Xbox leaderboards and Xbox Achievements.
Some of the games that are being released, such as UNO and Friends, Shark Dash, TexasPoker for Prizes and Fashion Icon, will support Play-Pause-Resume via Xbox's Cloud Storage, meaning players will be able to start a game on one device and resume their progress on another Xbox-connected mobile device.
Seven of the games being released will also include multiplayer modes, including N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance and Order and Chaos Online.
The full list of Gameloft games coming to Windows Phone 8 includes: Ice Age Village, N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour, Shark Dash, Asphalt 7: Heat, The Dark Knight Rises, UNO & Friends, Order & Chaos Online, The Amazing Spider-Man, Fashion Icon, Poker for Prizes and Real Soccer 2013.
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign