Some Medal of Honor: Warfighter players have found that certain game Achievements and Trophies are not unlocking properly, according to the game's forum.
Players have registered problems such as the "Squad Leader" achievement, awarded for unlocking a unit for each class, not unlocking, as well as the "Global Fighters" achievement, awarded for unlocking a soldier from each unit and the "Warchief" achievement, awarded for unlocking all soldiers in multiplayer failing to unlock even when the player has met all requirements.
The problem appears to exist for certain players for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game. Users over at the Xbox 360 Achievements forum have also reported similar issues.
EA released a patch for the game on its day of release, but none of the patch notes refer to fixes for Trophies or Achievements.
We have reached out to EA for comment. Polygon's Medal of Honor: Warfighter review can be read here.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell