Some Medal of Honor: Warfighter players have found that certain game Achievements and Trophies are not unlocking properly, according to the game's forum.
Players have registered problems such as the "Squad Leader" achievement, awarded for unlocking a unit for each class, not unlocking, as well as the "Global Fighters" achievement, awarded for unlocking a soldier from each unit and the "Warchief" achievement, awarded for unlocking all soldiers in multiplayer failing to unlock even when the player has met all requirements.
The problem appears to exist for certain players for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game. Users over at the Xbox 360 Achievements forum have also reported similar issues.
EA released a patch for the game on its day of release, but none of the patch notes refer to fixes for Trophies or Achievements.
We have reached out to EA for comment. Polygon's Medal of Honor: Warfighter review can be read here.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song