Press Reset tells the story of building Polygon: the technology, the business, the website.
Vox Media believes the time is right to start something new. Audiences have fragmented. Advertising has changed. Technology has evolved.
Polygon is a collection of some of the best writers writing about video games. It is a website being built using the newest technology on the web. It is an idea that there is room for something different, something its creators can believe in. Something they have gathered together to try and build.
Something they really hope works.
Press Reset: The story of Polygon premieres with weekly episodes Wednesday, August 29th, concluding with the launch of the Polygon website later in 2012.
The website hasn't been built. The story hasn't been written. You will see it as it happens. We invite you to watch.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)