Press Reset tells the story of building Polygon: the technology, the business, the website.
Vox Media believes the time is right to start something new. Audiences have fragmented. Advertising has changed. Technology has evolved.
Polygon is a collection of some of the best writers writing about video games. It is a website being built using the newest technology on the web. It is an idea that there is room for something different, something its creators can believe in. Something they have gathered together to try and build.
Something they really hope works.
Press Reset: The story of Polygon premieres with weekly episodes Wednesday, August 29th, concluding with the launch of the Polygon website later in 2012.
The website hasn't been built. The story hasn't been written. You will see it as it happens. We invite you to watch.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Project Spark Love
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- After this, GTA V for PC is pretty much confirmed
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Easter Monday MMXIV (Mon 21 April)