Budding dungeon designers will be able to create their own trap-filled, slime-infested maps starting tomorrow, October 4th, with the release of Legend of Grimrock's new level editor.
The editor, which has been in player beta testing for the better part of a month, lets Legend of Grimrock players map out their own dungeons, then fill them full of traps and puzzles built from the 350-plus assets included in the original dungeon crawler. The editor even allows for custom graphics and sounds, as demonstrated in the video below. Players can then upload and share their creations through the Steam Workshop.
In addition to the release of the level editor, a long list of bug fixes and gameplay tweaks from the public beta will also be implemented. A changelog is available at the official Legend of Grimrock website.
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- Sony ending PlayStation Home service in Japan and Asia in 2015