Microsoft and Pizza Hut branches across the United Kingdom have joined forces to launch a Halo 4 Legendary Prizes competition, offering the opportunity to win limited edition Halo 4-themed prizes.
Contestants who enter on the contest's official website stand the chance of winning a limited edition Halo 4-themed Xbox 360, a copy of Halo 4, and a Halo 4-themed headset. All those who enter will also receive a free code for a Halo 4 Xbox 360 avatar outfit.
Entrants must reside in the U.K. and be 16 years of age or over. The competition ends Dec. 30, while Halo 4 releases on Xbox 360 on Nov. 6.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- This is why we can't have nice things.
- Mobile Marketing Tips
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Why no wireless chat with Xbox One Headsets?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US