Take-Two Interactive, publisher of Borderlands, BioShock and Grand Theft Auto, postponed reporting the financial results of its second quarter for fiscal year 2013 due to "catastrophic weather" caused by hurricane Sandy today.
The company planned to report its results and hold a conference call later today. Take-Two says it plans to reschedule both events and announce a new date "as soon as practical pending improved weather conditions and its aftermath in the region."
Take-Two and label Rockstar Games announced the release window for Grand Theft Auto 5 earlier today, expecting a springtime release on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy