The game was originally released on PC before being made available on WiiWare, DSiWare and the 3DS eShop. The ESRB listing includes all those platforms and adds the PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PS Vita, PSP and Xbox 360. While it is unlikely that the game will receive a PlayStation 2 release, the inclusion of the console may be part of a broader classification for all Sony platforms. The game received a 3DS release earlier this month.
No other information about these versions of the game are listed on the ESRB page and the game's publisher, Nicalis, has not made any announcements about it. We have reached out to Nicalis for comment and will update this story when more information is available.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4