New footage released today for New Super Mario Bros. U shows the creature Nabbit in action, courtesy of Games Radar.
Players who catch Nabbit as he dashes through levels will receive the P-Acorn, an item that allows continuous flight without rest through levels. Catching Nabbit is the only way to snag a P-Acorn.
The trailer above also gives a quick look at the Challenge Mode and Coin Battle features.
New Super Mario Bros. U will release alongside the Wii U console on Nov. 18.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Monaco creator's new game Armada will invite the masses into a controller-based RTS