Team Ninja will tweak the balancing in its fighting title Dead or Alive 5, including boosting strength stats for the weaker characters to ensure more "fair fights," the developer announced today on Twitter.
Team Ninja is still deciding what exactly to update, but notes that future fixes "are not going to do anything that makes all of [your] practice up to now pointless."
The team will also not change the "concept and importance of keeping each character's individuality," they tweeted. "Rather than kill personality to make everyone the same, we'll strengthen the weak characters to make a fair fight."
Team Ninja will share the contents and release date for the balancing update once the feedback is collected.
Dead or Alive 5 was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in September.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks