Team Ninja will tweak the balancing in its fighting title Dead or Alive 5, including boosting strength stats for the weaker characters to ensure more "fair fights," the developer announced today on Twitter.
Team Ninja is still deciding what exactly to update, but notes that future fixes "are not going to do anything that makes all of [your] practice up to now pointless."
The team will also not change the "concept and importance of keeping each character's individuality," they tweeted. "Rather than kill personality to make everyone the same, we'll strengthen the weak characters to make a fair fight."
Team Ninja will share the contents and release date for the balancing update once the feedback is collected.
Dead or Alive 5 was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in September.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?