Team Ninja will tweak the balancing in its fighting title Dead or Alive 5, including boosting strength stats for the weaker characters to ensure more "fair fights," the developer announced today on Twitter.
Team Ninja is still deciding what exactly to update, but notes that future fixes "are not going to do anything that makes all of [your] practice up to now pointless."
The team will also not change the "concept and importance of keeping each character's individuality," they tweeted. "Rather than kill personality to make everyone the same, we'll strengthen the weak characters to make a fair fight."
Team Ninja will share the contents and release date for the balancing update once the feedback is collected.
Dead or Alive 5 was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in September.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements