The Nintendo 3DS eShop is getting a handful of Virtual Console titles and demos for upcoming fall games, Nintendo announced today.
Five more games are being added to the Virtual Console library, including Mario Golf (October 11th), Castlevania: The Adventure (October 25th), Ninja Gaiden (November 8th), Zelda II - The Adventure of Link (November 22nd), Wario Land II (December 20th), and Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (December 27th).
Two demos for Style Savvy: Trendsetters will hit the eShop, the first releasing today. The demo walks players through styling and prepping their character for a runway fashion show. The second demo is coming November 1st and will introduce players to the game's online Fashion Plaza, where they can share their in-game creations with other players. Items purchased in the demos using the in-game currency will transfer to the full game when it arrives on October 22nd.
Additionally, five more demos are scheduled to arrive at the eShop soon: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?, Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion, Lego: The Lord of the Rings, Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp