Square Enix has detailed its presence at New York Comic Con 2012, and it will bring games, developers, and contests to the show floor next week.
The company will have Hitman: Absolution playable at its booth. Members of the development team from IO Interactive will be there for a Q&A panel Saturday afternoon.
Sleeping Dogs will be playable, and on Sunday night the developers from United Front Games will unveil a new content expansion.
Tomb Raider will also be playable, alongside the Tomb Raider Archery Experience. Supervised by the New Jersey School of Archery, it will allow attendees shoot a bow and arrow at a collectible target. Sharpshooters who get a bulls-eye will snag a Tomb Raider lithograph.
Square Enix also announced a series of charity auctions to be held on the Child's Play ebay store during NYCC. The company will auction off items like signed lithographs, and original, hand-drawn art from Square Enix properties, including those at NYCC.
New York Comic Con 2012 will run from October 11th through October 14th, and Polygon will be on hand to bring you all the news.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic