Chester Cheetah, the anthropomorphic cartoon spokescheetah for Cheetos brand snacks, will make a cameo in Ubisoft's Just Dance 4 as part of a promotion that unlocks "exclusive" music tracks in the Wii and Xbox 360 versions of the game.
Specially marked packages of Cheetos snacks will include codes that unlock Cobra Starship's "You Make Me Feel" and Anja's "Brand New Start," depending on the variety of cheese-flavored corn snack players purchase. Just Dance 4-playing snackers need to plug in those codes to the promotional site to get access to those tunes.
Just Dance 4 will also include an unlockable Chester Cheetah, who makes an "in-game appearance" in Ubisoft's wildly successful dancing game series. Mr. Cheetah has starred in a pair of games of his own, Chester Cheetah: Wild Wild Quest and Chester Cheetah: Too Cool to Fool, both of which were released for the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis.
Cheese-flavored snack enthusiasts looking for more long-term unlock rewards may be interested in Halo 4's recently announced cross-promotion with Doritos and Mountain Dew.
Just Dance 4 will be released for Wii, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in North America on October 9th. A Wii U version will be released alongside the console's launch on November 18th.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!