In a post on the company's official website, Tequila Works states the PC version will feature improved graphics, and will be available alongside the game's full soundtrack. The game will also include a new "nightmare mode." A price has yet to be announced.
Deadlight was originally released in August for Xbox Live Arcade for $14.99. Set in 1986 Seattle, the game follows one man's journey through a city destroyed and overrun by zombies, called "Shadows," to find his wife and daughter. Trapped in a dark and grim world, players must solve puzzles and avoid Shadows at all costs, fighting only when cornered.
We have contacted both Steam and Tequila Works regarding the game's pricing, and will update this story with more information as we have it.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell