Once downloaded and installed, the "Super Skyrim Bros" kingdom can be accessed by laying down in a bed in an abandoned house, making the mod's presence in-game like an elaborate fever dream. Fire flowers, collectible coins, talking toadstools – all the staples of Mario's world are present, including the ability to slay Goombas as you would roaming beasts in Skyrim.
"Super Skyrim Bros" includes five worlds to explore, clocking in at around three hours maximum of new gameplay content. Creator clintmich recommends players be at level 50 before entering. The below trailer shows what players can expect when they add the mod to their game. Interested players can download the mod from Nexus Mods.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer