Machinarium, Amanita Design's terrific point-and-click adventure game, will be available on PlayStation Network in North America on Oct. 9 for $9.99, the studio announced yesterday.
PSN users in Asia will be able to buy the game on Oct. 18.
Machinarium launched on the European PSN early last month to a great reception — according to Amanita, over 100,000 people bought the game there. The game originally came out in 2009 on PC and Mac, and then saw release on iOS last September and Android this past May. Amanita is also working on a PlayStation Vita version, but the studio has "no idea when it will be released."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?