The game follows the ageless time-traveler the Doctor, protagonist of the BBC's popular science fiction television show Doctor Who, along with companion River Song on their latest adventure through time and space. The Vita version features new Vita-specific controls, with players now having the option to complete the game's puzzles using the touchscreen or with traditional analog-stick controls.
The Vita's Near function will also be used to share special in-game goodies with other players. Items called Gallifrean medals can be collected during the game's campaign, then dropped into Near for Eternity Clock players to find.
Players with both the PlayStation 3 and Vita versions can utilize cloud saving for the Continuation Play option, allowing save files to boot up on either device.
The PS3 version of Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock was released on May 23rd.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?