The game follows the ageless time-traveler the Doctor, protagonist of the BBC's popular science fiction television show Doctor Who, along with companion River Song on their latest adventure through time and space. The Vita version features new Vita-specific controls, with players now having the option to complete the game's puzzles using the touchscreen or with traditional analog-stick controls.
The Vita's Near function will also be used to share special in-game goodies with other players. Items called Gallifrean medals can be collected during the game's campaign, then dropped into Near for Eternity Clock players to find.
Players with both the PlayStation 3 and Vita versions can utilize cloud saving for the Continuation Play option, allowing save files to boot up on either device.
The PS3 version of Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock was released on May 23rd.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Robot Mode (Wed 12 Mar)
- Need your help fellow Polynauts regarding my thesis study!!!
- Just about ready to cash in my pre-order......
- Video frame issues - It can't just be me
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The Last of US DLC
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?