Sony is bringing playable demos of upcoming PlayStation titles God of War: Ascension, LittleBigPlanet Karting, and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale to New York Comic Con next week, the company announced today on the PlayStation Blog.
New York Comic Con attendees can also pick up a voucher for a 30-day trial for PlayStation Plus at Sony's booth, 1728, granting subscribers early access to the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale beta later this month.
The booth will include a "PlayStation Vita Bar," with a wide range of titles available for attendees to play: Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, Guacamelee, Lego: The Lord of The Rings, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, Persona 4 Golden, PlayStation All Stars: Battle Royale, Ragnarok Odyssey, Rocketbirds, Samurai & Dragons, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Soul Sacrifice, and When Vikings Attack.
Sony will also host a community meet-up on Thursday, October 11th from 7 to 9 pm at Skylight West. Attendees can enter the All-Stars tournament, with the final four fighters getting a free copy of the game for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. The overall winner will receive a Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Game of the Year Edition hardware bundle containing the new PS3 Slim.
Polygon will be on hand at New York Comic Con, providing coverage of the show floor and panels.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development