The company is currently celebrating 25 years of Street Fighter by organizing tournaments worldwide with over $500,000 in cash prizes. Competition began in July in Austin, Texas, and will end in San Francisco, California, on December 8th.
In addition to upcoming fights, the Capcom Fighters channel will also rebroadcast the tournament qualifiers over the weekend. The next live event will take place in Sao Paulo, Brazil, from October 12th to 14th.
For a look at upcoming events, rules, and more, check out the official website.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- How the E.T. documentary chronicles the birth of the unsatisfied game consumer