Atlus will distribute several Kalypso Media USA, Inc titles in North America, reports GamesIndustry International.
Tropico 4: Gold Edition, Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants, Omerta: City of Gangsters, and Dark are included under the deal between Atlus and Kalypso. Atlus Vice President of Sales and Marketing Tim Pivnicny said that the company "jumped at the opportunity to broaden our relationship by distributing these upcoming titles."
"Kalypso Media's quality strategy games and action RPGs fit in well with our own titles and those that we distribute from NIS America," said Pivnicny.
The deal is expected to bring Kalypso broader distribution and more effective sales, which Kalypso Vice President Mario Kroll believes will give the company more time to create and promote games.
"Atlus is a very well established publisher and distributor of high quality video games and has a proven track record of sales and an excellent reach in the North American retail market," said Kroll.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance