Atlus will distribute several Kalypso Media USA, Inc titles in North America, reports GamesIndustry International.
Tropico 4: Gold Edition, Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants, Omerta: City of Gangsters, and Dark are included under the deal between Atlus and Kalypso. Atlus Vice President of Sales and Marketing Tim Pivnicny said that the company "jumped at the opportunity to broaden our relationship by distributing these upcoming titles."
"Kalypso Media's quality strategy games and action RPGs fit in well with our own titles and those that we distribute from NIS America," said Pivnicny.
The deal is expected to bring Kalypso broader distribution and more effective sales, which Kalypso Vice President Mario Kroll believes will give the company more time to create and promote games.
"Atlus is a very well established publisher and distributor of high quality video games and has a proven track record of sales and an excellent reach in the North American retail market," said Kroll.
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015
- Nintendo reveals the New Nintendo 3DS
- Help us choose the best reader-designed Sunset Overdrive character
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Tales from the Borderlands lets you stop and smell the chaotic roses