The fourth and final wave of pre-order incentives for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 gives buyers a choice between an exclusive player card or an entry into one of two sweepstakes, retailer GameStop announced today.
Registration at GameStopBlackOps2.com allows players to choose one of the following: an exclusive MQ-27 Dragonfire player card background for the kill cam; entry in a drawing to win a customized four-passenger Black Ops 2-themed Kawasaki off-road vehicle; or entry to win a trip for two to Los Angeles for a helicopter flyover of Call of Duty headquarters and a private tour of Sacred Sword Props company.
Players who pre-ordered earlier for the Nuketown 2025 map and who download the map at launch will get special access to the Black Ops 2 double-XP opening weekend event from Friday, November 16th through Sunday the 18th.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is coming on November 13th to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death