The fourth and final wave of pre-order incentives for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 gives buyers a choice between an exclusive player card or an entry into one of two sweepstakes, retailer GameStop announced today.
Registration at GameStopBlackOps2.com allows players to choose one of the following: an exclusive MQ-27 Dragonfire player card background for the kill cam; entry in a drawing to win a customized four-passenger Black Ops 2-themed Kawasaki off-road vehicle; or entry to win a trip for two to Los Angeles for a helicopter flyover of Call of Duty headquarters and a private tour of Sacred Sword Props company.
Players who pre-ordered earlier for the Nuketown 2025 map and who download the map at launch will get special access to the Black Ops 2 double-XP opening weekend event from Friday, November 16th through Sunday the 18th.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is coming on November 13th to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- Sony ending PlayStation Home service in Japan and Asia in 2015