The trailer is short on gameplay, but long on two series stalwart Rabbids fighting as a luchador and a dragon. The game tasks players with collecting over 100 rascally Rabbids, training them, and sending them into battle Pokemon-style, alone or against other players. Beyond battles, Rabbids Rumble will feature series standard mini-games, as well as Street Pass integration. Ubisoft will also be releasing rare Rabbids every week through SpotPass.
Check out the warring Rabbids rumbling in the trailer above.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Monaco creator's new game Armada will invite the masses into a controller-based RTS