Blizzard Entertainment will hold a panel about its upcoming art book as well as a panel dedicated to the company's graphic novel efforts, at New York Comic Con this coming weekend, the company announced today.
On Friday, October 12th, from noon to 1 p.m., Blizzard will hold a signing at the DC Booth #1238 for the graphic novel Pearl of Pandaria, set in the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria universe, with writer Micky Neilson and artist Sean Galloway. At 7:45 p.m. Blizzard will also host a panel detailing their collaboration with print publisher Udon Entertainment on an upcoming art book celebrating Blizzard's titles.
On Saturday, October 13th at 2:45 p.m. the company will host another panel with information on its other publishing efforts. The panel will feature sci-fi and fantasy author Michael Stackpole, lead of Blizzard publishing Micky Neilson, and World of Warcraft lead quest designer Dave Kosak.
Blizzard will offer sneak peeks at both the art book and graphic novels at the company's booth, #1882.
New York Comic Con will take place this week, October 11th through October 14th. Polygon will be on-site to provide coverage from the show.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4