With less than three weeks to go until the Wii U's North American launch, Nintendo launched its marketing campaign for the console today in a minute-long commercial.
The ad shows off people of all ages enjoying first- and third-party games, as well as apps such as Nintendo TVii.
Nintendo will launch the Wii U in North America on Nov. 18.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Tell Us Your Story
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (July 2014)
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward