With less than three weeks to go until the Wii U's North American launch, Nintendo launched its marketing campaign for the console today in a minute-long commercial.
The ad shows off people of all ages enjoying first- and third-party games, as well as apps such as Nintendo TVii.
Nintendo will launch the Wii U in North America on Nov. 18.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)