With less than three weeks to go until the Wii U's North American launch, Nintendo launched its marketing campaign for the console today in a minute-long commercial.
The ad shows off people of all ages enjoying first- and third-party games, as well as apps such as Nintendo TVii.
Nintendo will launch the Wii U in North America on Nov. 18.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?