Mass Effect Trilogy, the three game compilation of the spacefaring role-playing game saga, is set for release Nov. 6, 2012 on Xbox 360 and PC and Dec. 4, 2012 on PlayStation 3, according to a post on BioWare's blog by Ryan Warden, external producer at BioWare Edmonton.
Trilogy will arrive in Europe on each platform three days after each North American release.
Warden also clarified each game's DLC offerings, which will ship as they originally did on their respective systems.
The PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect will ship with the Bring Down the Sky DLC "on-disc and on the PSN download" but not Pinnacle Station. The Mass Effect 2 disc will include the Cerberus Network, Kasumi — Stolen Memory, Overlord and Lair of the Shadow Broker but not Firewalker, Normandy Crash Site, Zaeed — The Price of Revenge or Arrival. Mass Effect 3 will ship without on-disc DLC.
The Xbox 360 version will "include all DLC that came with the original games – Cerberus Network with Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 remains unchanged as well," meaning that Mass Effect will not have on-disc DLC and the other games will not include the DLC that appears the PlayStation 3 version of Mass Effect Trilogy. The PC version ships the same as the Xbox 360 version, but Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are available as free downloads to all PC users.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pre-load coming to the XB1 according to the store page
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue Aug 26
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9