Walmart's Black Friday sale will feature deals on new games such as Assassin's Creed 3 and Skylanders: Giants, as well as several console bundles.
Xbox 360 owners will be able to pick up Assassin's Creed 3 for $38.96, while Wii game hunters can grab Epic Mickey 2 for $24.96. More than 45 additional games are offered at $25, including Borderlands 2, Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and LittleBigPlanet Karting. Titles such as Max Payne 3, Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition and Dance Central 3 will be available for $15.
Several console bundles will be available as well, including the 4GB Xbox 360 Skylanders: Giants Bundle for $149. The PlayStation 3 Uncharted Dual Pack Bundle with the Infamous Collection is on sale for $199.
The Black Friday sale will begin at 8 p.m. on Nov. 22 and end on Nov. 23 at 11 p.m. Sale prices are only applicable to in-store items. For the full list of deals, check out Walmart's online ad.
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- FIFA to crack down on Ultimate Team cheating and coin-farming