The Collector's Edition for Tomb Raider available in North America will include an eight-inch Lara Croft Play Arts Kai figure, as well as a handful of physical and in-game bonuses, publisher Square Enix announced today.
The Play Arts figure, seen in the image below, includes three additional sets of hands to swap onto the figure, allowing Lara to hold her bow and arrow, shotgun, handgun or axe.
The Collector's Edition also includes:
- a 15" x 19" map of in-game world Yamatai island, with the game's box art printed on the opposite side
- an edition-exclusive 5" x 7" lithograph of Lara designed by Crystal Dynamics senior art director Brian Horton and concept artist Brenoch Adams
- three iron-on patches designed to emulate the game's experience icons for the "Animal Instincts," "Climbing Axe" and "Fire Arrow" achievements
- a CD featuring 10 tracks from the game's score
- the "Weapons Pack" DLC featuring additional weapons for Lara's in-game use.
The Tomb Raider Collector's Edition will cost $99.99 and will be available in limited quantities.
Tomb Raider is coming to PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on March 5.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes