Developer Marvelous AQL is gauging Western interest in a localization of Half-Minute Hero 2, sequel to 2009's action role-playing game Half-Minute Hero for the PlayStation Portable, asking its audience to take a brief survey on the subject in a series of tweets over the past week.
"Should Half-Minute Hero 2 come to the West? Let us know — and help spread the word!" the Half-Minute Hero official account Tweeted earlier today along with a link to the survey.
"We just need to show the support the game has to potentially get the project going," the account tweeted last week in response to a fan comment about the sequel. Marvelous will determine what platforms the sequel will be published on once the company has gauged interest.
Half-Minute Hero allots players 30 seconds to complete each mission and slay all enemies. The PSP version was ported to XBLA in summer 2011 and to PC through Steam earlier this fall. The sequel, Yusha 30 Second in Japan, was released for PSP in Japan in August of last year.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- How Call of Duty: Ghosts' new Chaos Mode perks will level the playing field
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?