Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for Wii U will not feature Steel and Bone quick-time events (QTEs) and enemy intelligence will be "revamped" so that they fight to the death instead of pleading for their lives, according to Team Ninja studio head Yosuke Hayashi.
In an interview with Siliconera, Hayashi detailed a few of the changes that have been made to the Wii U version of the game that set it apart from the Xbox 360 and PlayStation versions released earlier this year.
He says that Nintendo's Wii U console isn't about power as much as it's about challenging developers to make creative games. To that end, Hayashi says that Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge will utilize the tools the console has to offer to create a "convenient" console experience. The game will allow players to use the GamePad's touchscreen to change weapons and scroll through lists, core changes have been made to the game's enemy AI and free downloadable content and "Ninja Skills" will be made available to Wii U players.
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is coming to Wii U in North America on Nov. 18, then on Dec. 8 in Japan.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance