Thomas Was Alone, the minimalist indie platformer from developer Mike Bithell, is available on Steam at 10 percent off until Nov. 19.
The geometric 2D platformer has players control a number of different rectangles through a series of obstacles, switching between each rectangle to make use their individual abilities. The game touches on subject matter such as artificial intelligence throughout.
The game was first released this year for PC and Mac. It is currently available for $9 on Steam.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Ubisoft 'forced' Watch Dogs dev into E3 2012 reveal