Microsoft's upcoming deals on Xbox Live Marketplace content include a half-off sale on tabletop and puzzle games as well as Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 downloadable courses, according to Major Nelson.
From today through Nov. 19, seven Xbox Live Arcade titles will be available for 400 Microsoft Points each, a 50 percent discount: the tabletop games Carcassonne, Catan, Magic: The Gathering and Magic 2012, and the puzzle titles Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, Puzzle Quest and Puzzle Quest 2.
During the following week, from Nov. 20 through Nov. 26, the 11-pack of downloadable Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 courses will also be on sale at 50 percent off, 1600 MS Points instead of 3200.
Microsoft will also add six games to Games on Demand soon. Today marks the availability of Darksiders 2, X-Men Destiny, Twister Mania and Ben 10 Galactic Racing. On Nov. 20, Sleeping Dogs and Victorious: Time to Shine will appear on the platform.
Later this week, from Nov. 15 through Nov. 22, Microsoft will mark the 10th anniversary of the Xbox Live service with a special sale; details on the discounts have yet to be announced.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?