Avenger Advantage, the company that produces the Avenger Controller and other add-on controller enhancements, has taken to Kickstarter to fund its newest product, the Avenger Controller Def-Con 4.
The controller as well as beta testing privileges will be available exclusively to Kickstarter investors before launching officially next year, with CEO David Kotin aiming for a 6 to 12 week delivery date from funding completion. Avenger has designed the Def-Con to sharpen button sensitivity and increase speed and reach, and has added levers to the back to control both the left and right triggers and bumpers.
Rewards for donating include smaller controller stick-ons like gel pads and snap-on trigger enhancers. Pledges of $49 or more will net investors a PS3 or Xbox 360 version of the Def-Con 4 controller once it's ready to ship. The highest rewards for $230 donations includes both console versions of the controller as well as both console versions of its Chrome-colored variant, and all trigger and gel stick-ons.
Avenger is hoping to cover production costs with the $5,000 asked from the campaign, which ends on Dec. 7.
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- With Han Solo, Leia and Chewie, Star Wars Commander is bringing back the force
- Wii U game pre-orders see the largest increase during Gamescom, says Amazon UK