Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion's patch v1.1 is currently available via Steam and adds dozens of new maps, balance changes and bug fixes to the game.
Posting to its official Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion forum, Stardock listed the following changes that the patch is introducing: more than 30 new maps, balancing tweaks that affect everything from the corvettes, ships, Titans, pirate raids, Vasari Rebels and Loyalists and bug fixes related to buff spawning and Steam Achievements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here. The patch is currently available for download via Steam.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2463 (Thursday, Dec. 25)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: T'was the Eve Before Christmas ( Wed 24/12 )
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No. 4.1 - 'Tis the Week Before...