A demo release of DmC: Devil May Cry is coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Nov. 20 in North America, Capcom-Unity announced today.
European users will receive the Xbox 360 demo on the same day, with a version on PlayStation 3 available the following day on Nov. 21.
The demo will feature two missions, including a boss battle, according to Capcom. In addition, a number of the game's difficulty modes will be available, including the remixed Son of Sparda that unlocks upon completion of the game. Weapon upgrades and "maybe a couple secrets along the way" will also be available.
This follows Capcom's announcement yesterday regarding the first downloadable content for DmC: Devil May Cry, titled Vergil's Downfall, available shortly after the game's launch on Jan. 15, 2013. The title will come to PC at a later date.
- Toys for Bob and the story behind Skylanders
- Your first look at Prodigy's two new monstrous creatures
- Bungie fires Halo composer Martin O'Donnell (update)
- Wildstar PvP will throw you into a 40 vs. 40 battle royale
- Starbound studio is helping to bring metroidvania RPG Heart Forth, Alicia to new platforms