A demo release of DmC: Devil May Cry is coming to Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on Nov. 20 in North America, Capcom-Unity announced today.
European users will receive the Xbox 360 demo on the same day, with a version on PlayStation 3 available the following day on Nov. 21.
The demo will feature two missions, including a boss battle, according to Capcom. In addition, a number of the game's difficulty modes will be available, including the remixed Son of Sparda that unlocks upon completion of the game. Weapon upgrades and "maybe a couple secrets along the way" will also be available.
This follows Capcom's announcement yesterday regarding the first downloadable content for DmC: Devil May Cry, titled Vergil's Downfall, available shortly after the game's launch on Jan. 15, 2013. The title will come to PC at a later date.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes