Assassin's Creed 3's first multiplayer event, "Revolution," begins today at 12 p.m. GMT, Ubisoft announced on the official Twitter account for the series, requiring the game community to get 3 million kills collectively to unlock an as-of-yet unspecified reward.
Users who wish to participate can access the event by selecting Events in the title's main menu; However, kills in other modes will not be be added to the tally of the event's objective.
Revolution features three challenges, including Participation Challenge, Individual Challenge and Community Challenge. The first challenge rewards users for participating in the event at any point, while Individual Challenge rewards the player for accomplishing a particular objective and offers a more significant reward than in the previous challenge. Community Challenge unlocks a "very special" reward, according to Ubisoft.
"Revolution is about to explode in the 13 colonies." reads a Ubisoft post on the official forum, said to be a leak from Abstergo. "In this period of violence, survival is key, even if that means crushing others...Will you be ready to work as a team to defend yourselves and your territories from others?"
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business