Grand Theft Auto 5's anticipated second trailer is available for viewing this morning, more than one year after the first trailer for the open-world title was released.
The trailer focuses on the trio of protagonists revealed in last week's Game Informer cover article, which player's will be able to swap between during the game's story missions. That trio is comprised of Michael, a family man who lives in the posh Vinewood hills; Franklin, a professional automotive repo man; and Trevor, who appears to be a complete and total psychopath. Players will have to utilize each character's strengths and abilities to execute intricate heists.
The trailer also shows off a few action-oriented sequences, including a (violent-looking) motorbike race, a jet dogfight over the city of Los Santos and, for some reason, someone drives a Jeep out of a cargo plane.
In a recent Famitsu interview, writer Dan Houser explained why the game was being developed for current-gen consoles.
Grand Theft Auto 5 will launch on PS3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2013. Check out the second, character-driven trailer above.
- Weekend at Pokégon's: Open Thread - Aug 23-24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us!
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Female representation in gaming
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League