In the upcoming Dragonborn add-on for The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, players will venture outside the realm of Skyrim to the island of Solstheim, which sits off the coast of Morrowind, according to details provided by Bethesda today.
The expansion's central mystery is that of the first Dragonborn, whom you'll fight with new shouts and spells like Dragon Aspect, which fortifies your other shouts and gives you the power of a dragon for major attacks. New items, including Bonemold and Chitin armors as well as Stahlrim weapons, let you further upgrade your character. You'll need every advantage you can get to make it through Solstheim's many dungeons, which contain deadly new enemies, and defeat the first Dragonborn.
Dragonborn is set for release on Dec. 4 on Xbox Live for 1600 Microsoft Points ($20); Bethesda has not yet announced a release date on PC or PlayStation 3. You can see the first trailer here, and the first screenshots above.
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?