The first batch of downloadable content for brawler PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will include two more protagonists from the PlayStation universe, lead designer Seth Killian announced on the PlayStation Blog today — Gravity Rush's Kat and Starhawk's Emmett Graves.
Emmett will use his familiar Starhawk weapons as well as the game's "Build-in-Battle" system, dropping building materials onto enemies from above. Kat will use her gravity-shifting abilities as well as few new "mind-bending" tricks to take advantage of Battle-Royale's shifting stages.
Kat and Emmett will be available early next year. Players will have two weeks to download them for free, after which they will be available for purchase.
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale hits next week, Nov. 20, for PlayStation 3 and Vita.
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free