The first batch of downloadable content for brawler PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will include two more protagonists from the PlayStation universe, lead designer Seth Killian announced on the PlayStation Blog today — Gravity Rush's Kat and Starhawk's Emmett Graves.
Emmett will use his familiar Starhawk weapons as well as the game's "Build-in-Battle" system, dropping building materials onto enemies from above. Kat will use her gravity-shifting abilities as well as few new "mind-bending" tricks to take advantage of Battle-Royale's shifting stages.
Kat and Emmett will be available early next year. Players will have two weeks to download them for free, after which they will be available for purchase.
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale hits next week, Nov. 20, for PlayStation 3 and Vita.
- Games for Change 2014: How gaming can change everything
- Skylanders Trap Team coming Oct. 5 with a new twist and a new portal
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Puppeteer, PayDay 2 and more join PS Plus Europe free game collection April 30
- Is Watch Dogs doing anything original?