The first batch of downloadable content for brawler PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will include two more protagonists from the PlayStation universe, lead designer Seth Killian announced on the PlayStation Blog today — Gravity Rush's Kat and Starhawk's Emmett Graves.
Emmett will use his familiar Starhawk weapons as well as the game's "Build-in-Battle" system, dropping building materials onto enemies from above. Kat will use her gravity-shifting abilities as well as few new "mind-bending" tricks to take advantage of Battle-Royale's shifting stages.
Kat and Emmett will be available early next year. Players will have two weeks to download them for free, after which they will be available for purchase.
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale hits next week, Nov. 20, for PlayStation 3 and Vita.
- Toys for Bob and the story behind Skylanders
- Your first look at Prodigy's two new monstrous creatures
- Bungie fires Halo composer Martin O'Donnell (update)
- Wildstar PvP will throw you into a 40 vs. 40 battle royale
- Starbound studio is helping to bring metroidvania RPG Heart Forth, Alicia to new platforms