Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition adds a long list of new additions that make the game uniquely suited for Nintendo's new console, notably a fighting stage filled with Mushroom Kingdom power-ups and character costumes based on Metroid, The Legend of Zelda and F-Zero.
The Wii U release of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 also adds new modes like Tekken Ball and day one access to extra characters including Unknown, Dr. Boskonovitch, Ancient Ogre and Violet. All that updated content — including the newly added Snoop Lion tracksuits — can be seen in the game's launch trailer.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 comes to Wii U on Nov. 18 in North America.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!