In Omega, Shepard teams up with underworld queen Aria T'Loak and female Turian Nyreen Kandros to reclaim Cerberus-occupied Omega. At 2GB, it's double the size of Leviathan and the largest DLC yet for Mass Effect. Omega is expected to feature around two hours of content.
When asked if any Mass Effect DLC would make it over to Wii U, Mass Effect responded, "Never say never."
Additionally, inquiries about a port of the first two games were replied to with, "We don't have anything to announce at this time, but we'll definitely keep you posted if something comes up."
Omega will release for PC and Xbox 360 on Nov. 27, followed by a PlayStation 3 release on Nov. 28 for $15.
More from Polygon
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27