In Omega, Shepard teams up with underworld queen Aria T'Loak and female Turian Nyreen Kandros to reclaim Cerberus-occupied Omega. At 2GB, it's double the size of Leviathan and the largest DLC yet for Mass Effect. Omega is expected to feature around two hours of content.
When asked if any Mass Effect DLC would make it over to Wii U, Mass Effect responded, "Never say never."
Additionally, inquiries about a port of the first two games were replied to with, "We don't have anything to announce at this time, but we'll definitely keep you posted if something comes up."
Omega will release for PC and Xbox 360 on Nov. 27, followed by a PlayStation 3 release on Nov. 28 for $15.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Cheap Shark for Games?
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?