In Omega, Shepard teams up with underworld queen Aria T'Loak and female Turian Nyreen Kandros to reclaim Cerberus-occupied Omega. At 2GB, it's double the size of Leviathan and the largest DLC yet for Mass Effect. Omega is expected to feature around two hours of content.
When asked if any Mass Effect DLC would make it over to Wii U, Mass Effect responded, "Never say never."
Additionally, inquiries about a port of the first two games were replied to with, "We don't have anything to announce at this time, but we'll definitely keep you posted if something comes up."
Omega will release for PC and Xbox 360 on Nov. 27, followed by a PlayStation 3 release on Nov. 28 for $15.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Game contoller for PC
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS