In Omega, Shepard teams up with underworld queen Aria T'Loak and female Turian Nyreen Kandros to reclaim Cerberus-occupied Omega. At 2GB, it's double the size of Leviathan and the largest DLC yet for Mass Effect. Omega is expected to feature around two hours of content.
When asked if any Mass Effect DLC would make it over to Wii U, Mass Effect responded, "Never say never."
Additionally, inquiries about a port of the first two games were replied to with, "We don't have anything to announce at this time, but we'll definitely keep you posted if something comes up."
Omega will release for PC and Xbox 360 on Nov. 27, followed by a PlayStation 3 release on Nov. 28 for $15.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?