Amazon will offer Black Friday deals on video games and video game hardware for a limited time beginning on Nov. 19 and lasting until Nov. 24.
Several deals, including their dates and sale times, are already listed on the website, including the following:
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, $24.96
- Dishonored, $25
- Darksiders 2 (PS3), $29.99
- Prototype 2: Blackwatch Collector's Edition, $29.99
- Madden NFL 13, $25
Sony and Microsoft revealed their console bundles earlier today, although Amazon adds slight variation to that list. A Xbox 360 holiday bundle will go on sale for $199.99, as well as a 250 GB PlayStation 3 Super Slim with the Uncharted double pack for $199.97 on Thursday, Nov. 22; additionally, Assassin's Creed 3 will also be available for $34.99.
Friday, Nov. 23 will include the Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Pro for $99.99 and the Xbox 360 Digital Entertainment Bundle for $219.99.
Amazon's lightning deals begin on Monday, Nov. 19 at 9:10 a.m. PT. Specific sale dates and items are subject to change.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'