Amazon will offer Black Friday deals on video games and video game hardware for a limited time beginning on Nov. 19 and lasting until Nov. 24.
Several deals, including their dates and sale times, are already listed on the website, including the following:
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, $24.96
- Dishonored, $25
- Darksiders 2 (PS3), $29.99
- Prototype 2: Blackwatch Collector's Edition, $29.99
- Madden NFL 13, $25
Sony and Microsoft revealed their console bundles earlier today, although Amazon adds slight variation to that list. A Xbox 360 holiday bundle will go on sale for $199.99, as well as a 250 GB PlayStation 3 Super Slim with the Uncharted double pack for $199.97 on Thursday, Nov. 22; additionally, Assassin's Creed 3 will also be available for $34.99.
Friday, Nov. 23 will include the Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Pro for $99.99 and the Xbox 360 Digital Entertainment Bundle for $219.99.
Amazon's lightning deals begin on Monday, Nov. 19 at 9:10 a.m. PT. Specific sale dates and items are subject to change.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development