The campaign has already raised well over $4 million, and, according to the update, has set the record for crowd-funding games. Within the next 24 hours, fans can expect news on the game's art, music and more. When the campaign enters its final 24 hours at 1 p.m. CT on Sunday, Nov. 18, the team will begin a telethon-style live-stream from Austin, Texas. Roberts and crew will answer fan questions and give away prizes, as well as offer limited-time special-offer packages to support the game.
A final stretch goal of $5.5 million has been set. If reached, the Bengal carrier will become playable in the final game as a difficult-to-earn, but "amazing base" for clans, squadrons and guilds.
The last updates will be posted on Roberts Space Industries, Cloud Imperium's website.
Thanks for the tip, Jean.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- PlayStation Store flash sale discounts Braid, Tokyo Jungle and more to just $0.99
- Conception 2 review: bad romance