Following Halo 4's launch on Nov. 6, more than four million Xbox Live users played the game in the first five days, with another million-something completing the main campaign.
The numbers come from the game's official website, Halo Waypoint. Waypoint lists a number of five-day facts, including total hours spent playing Spartan Ops, War Games, kills made and achievements earned. Of those who completed the game within Waypoint's timeframe, six percent did so on the Legendary difficulty setting.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends