A limited-edition 3DS bundle will be available for the holiday season: a Flame Red 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land pre-installed for $169.99, Nintendo announced today.
The package offers a savings of $39.99, the cost of Super Mario 3D Land alone, since the 3DS's regular price is $169.99. Super Mario 3D Land originally launched in November 2011. An image of the bundle can be seen above — it doesn't appear that the 3DS itself is customized with any Mario branding.
- Towerfall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements