Kmart's Black Friday sale includes a Nintendo 3DS bundle and Mario games as doorbuster deals, along with discounts on a handful of Lego games and two more Nintendo systems, reports The Verge.
The retailer is offering a Flame Red Nintendo 3DS pre-loaded with Super Mario 3D Land for $169.99 from 5 a.m. to 11 a.m.. Also available in the "doorbuster" time frame are discounts on select Mario titles and Xbox 360 games:
- Sonic: Generations, Assassin's Creed 2 and Fallout 3 for Xbox 360 for $14.99 each
- Super Mario Brothers 2, Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS for $29.99 each
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted, FIFA 13, Medal Of Honor: Warfighter and Madden NFL 13 for Xbox 360 for $39.99 each
Kmart will also sell the Blue Nintendo DSi for $79.99 and the Wii bundled with Wii Sports Resort for $129.99, along with a handful of discounted Lego series games:
- Lego Battles, Lego Batman, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and Lego Battles Ninjago for Nintendo DS for $14.99 each
- Lego Lord of the Rings for DS for $29.99
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for Wii for $29.99
- Lego Batman and Lego Harry Potter for Wii for $14.99 each
- Lego Harry Potter for Nintendo 3DS for $14.99
- Lego Harry Potter for Xbox 360 for $14.99
Super Scribblenauts for DS will also be available for $14.99.
- An awful week to care about video games
- How Salt and Sanctuary reimagines Dark Souls as a 2D action-platformer
- Valve taken to court by Australian consumer commission over Steam refund policy
- The pitch versus the reality: what one of gaming's biggest Kickstarters looks like now
- Dust: An Elysian Tail coming to PS4 'very soon'