Online marketplace eBay is accepting video game console trade-ins in exchange for cash offers from today until Nov. 18 when Nintendo's Wii U releases.
For a limited time, users will be able to trade-in their consoles over at eBay's Instant Sale page and have the option to receive cash instead of store credit.
The exclusive cash offer applies to select consoles, and the trade-in values on these select consoles will not decrease during the limited-time offer period provided the consoles are in working condition. Customers will have up to a week after accepting their cash offer to send in their current consoles for free. Once the console has been received by eBay and is verified to be in working condition, users will receive a cash payment in their PayPal account.
The limited-time trade-in cash offer applies to the following consoles if they are in working condition:
Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Console with Kinect Bundle – $150
Sony Playstation 3 PS3 Slim 320GB – $110
Sony PS Vita WiFi + 3G – $105
Sony Playstation 3 PS3 80GB – $80
Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite 120GB – $65
Nintendo DSi XL – $40
Nintendo Wii – $25
Nintendo Wii Black – $25
The Nintendo Wii U launches in North America on Nov. 18, the same day eBay's offer ends. The offer is available in the U.S.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death