Take-Two Interactive is in talks to open a new office in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to official documents citing a proposal from the Las Vegas Redevelopment Agency offering up to $600,000 in incentives to the publisher.
The proposed office would support the hiring of 150 full-time employees, with a media wage of $18 per hour. The actual purpose of the office has not been revealed.
"Project ICON wishes to locate their office headquarters in the downtown area and apply for Catalyst Fund and training funds from the State," reads the document. "They will lease a 24,700 square feet office space and create approximately 150 new full time jobs with a median salary range at $18 per hour."
This follows recent news from Take-Two's latest financial earnings statement, revealing the publisher's net revenue has increased by 155 percent.
We have contacted the publisher for comment and will update the post when more information becomes available.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer