The redesigned PS3 PlayStation Store, which adds a more visual front page, predictive text and other features to the console's online shopping center, launched overnight in North America.
The new store was designed to help Sony promote new content on the surface of the store, with large windows illustrating new releases, sales and multimedia content. It was originally planned to launch in the region on Oct. 23, but issues with adding virtual funds in the European version of the store caused a delay for its arrival in other territories.
For a full rundown of what's new in the updated storefront, check out this FAQ on PlayStation Blog.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Really Horrible