The redesigned PS3 PlayStation Store, which adds a more visual front page, predictive text and other features to the console's online shopping center, launched overnight in North America.
The new store was designed to help Sony promote new content on the surface of the store, with large windows illustrating new releases, sales and multimedia content. It was originally planned to launch in the region on Oct. 23, but issues with adding virtual funds in the European version of the store caused a delay for its arrival in other territories.
For a full rundown of what's new in the updated storefront, check out this FAQ on PlayStation Blog.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Games with great Sound Design
- Where to buy?
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Being A "Gamer"
- On Patreon support
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here