The redesigned PS3 PlayStation Store, which adds a more visual front page, predictive text and other features to the console's online shopping center, launched overnight in North America.
The new store was designed to help Sony promote new content on the surface of the store, with large windows illustrating new releases, sales and multimedia content. It was originally planned to launch in the region on Oct. 23, but issues with adding virtual funds in the European version of the store caused a delay for its arrival in other territories.
For a full rundown of what's new in the updated storefront, check out this FAQ on PlayStation Blog.
- Thoughts on the inaccurate sensor bar
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Reconsidering Columbine