The redesigned PS3 PlayStation Store, which adds a more visual front page, predictive text and other features to the console's online shopping center, launched overnight in North America.
The new store was designed to help Sony promote new content on the surface of the store, with large windows illustrating new releases, sales and multimedia content. It was originally planned to launch in the region on Oct. 23, but issues with adding virtual funds in the European version of the store caused a delay for its arrival in other territories.
For a full rundown of what's new in the updated storefront, check out this FAQ on PlayStation Blog.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)