The redesigned PS3 PlayStation Store, which adds a more visual front page, predictive text and other features to the console's online shopping center, launched overnight in North America.
The new store was designed to help Sony promote new content on the surface of the store, with large windows illustrating new releases, sales and multimedia content. It was originally planned to launch in the region on Oct. 23, but issues with adding virtual funds in the European version of the store caused a delay for its arrival in other territories.
For a full rundown of what's new in the updated storefront, check out this FAQ on PlayStation Blog.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- XBOne Classifieds
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story