The specifications for the Wii U's Internet browser are now available and reveal screen resolution, no plug-in support and more.
Plug-ins such as Flash will not be supported, nor will multi-touch features, which give users powers such as pinch-to-zoom. Only one TouchEvent, including touchstart or touchcancel, can be used at a time. Users will also be unable to save or upload videos and images.
The Wii U will allow owners to watch shows on their TV while browsing on the GamePad. Additionally, the Wii U will allow users to pause a game, launch a browser to search for tips on that title and then quickly resume play.
For the full list of Wii U specs, check out Nintendo's website.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!